This service is designed for experienced traders who are interested in systematizing their trading.
System traders are a large portion of the ranks of professional futures traders (CTAs).
In pursuit of trading success commensurate with CTAs, many traders find themselves in one of the following scenarios:
- They have had some success and are looking to develop their successful style into a program.
- They have been less successful than expected and need assistance in identifying a specific problem area(s).
- They have not been successful trading despite having the "right ideas " and want to determine how to turn their ideas into successful trading.
- Risk- We will address issues such as trading frequency, exposure (number of contracts),and diversification. We strongly feel that this is the starting place for all effective and profitable trading.
- Organization- We will help you organize your trade ideas and risk management criteria into a coherent, systematic plan for implementation.
Important note: This process may range from walking you through trade setup and execution to designing an automated system. It may also require extensive time watching your trading mechanics and parameters.
- Mechanization- We will help you decide if it is appropriate for you (or us) to consistently follow a "map" or checklist of steps in your trading.
- Tracking- We will help you effectively monitor your system's effectiveness. Always getting you,the trader, to ask the question,"What do I need to do to design and run a trading system?"